Just months after Paul McCartney’s 2025 Got Back Tour ended, he will be back on the road for two special concerts, like he did last year at the Bowery Ballroom. He announced he will perform two shows ...
Paul McCartney has announced his first concert dates of 2026. The new shows mark his first performance since the end of his Get Back Tour 2025 in November. McCartney will play two concerts at Los ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Paul McCartney feels himself while onstage. Paul McCartney refuses to “Let It Be.” After striking out on a nationwide tour last ...
Some pop fans might have gone into 2025 anticipating a year’s worth of the shakes, suffering from Eras Tour withdrawal. But there was no need for anyone to go cold turkey on live music these past 12 ...
Paul McCartney said Bob Dylan's concerts sometimes baffle him. He said he doesn't recognize the songs he plays.
Over the weekend, Paul McCartney put on an intimate two-night run at the 1,200-capacity Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles. Friday’s return represented the first time the doe-eyed bassist had played for a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results