BOSTON -- David Ortiz's wife says he has moved out of intensive care. Tiffany Ortiz said in a statement distributed by the Red Sox on Saturday that the ex-Boston slugger remains hospitalized and in ...
(Reuters) - Retired Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz has been moved out of intensive care and was in good condition, his wife said in a statement on Saturday, nearly two weeks after he was shot in the ...
Ortiz has been retired from MLB for a full decade now, and he has pursued multiple ventures since then. He now frequently ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results